What is included in our quotation?
- Our set rates for services provided in and around Geneva are calculated starting from, and ending at, our garage (distance and time)
- Personalised welcome and service as requested by you (sign/placard bearing your name, document handover etc.)
- Continuous monitoring and assistance from our Operations Centre (checking flight arrival times in real time etc.) until completion of the service
- Bilingual professional chauffeur services
- Corporate Public Liability Insurance of CHF20 million
- Optimum insurance cover against accidents plus unlimited treatment costs for 5 years
What is not included in our quotation?
- Parking charges, motorway and tunnel tolls
- Any supplements not mentioned in our quotation following a change of programme (meal supplement, night supplement, baggage supplement, accommodation supplement)
- Additional distance and waiting time (in excess of the fixed tariff)
- Foreign VAT
Methods of payment
- VISA, AMEX and MASTERCARD credit cards, cash (Swiss francs and euro) or payment upon invoice under certain conditions
- We will request your credit card details as a guarantee before accepting your booking
- A deposit of 50% of the cost of the service is likely to be requested
- Invoices are issued in Swiss francs (CHF)
- They are issued as quickly as possible once the service has been provided and are payable net on receipt
- Globe Limo SA- VAT No. CHE-101.813.880
Cancellation and no-show
As we work primarily with business clients, we understand last minute changes and cancellations. Dispatch will be happy to clarify our cancellation conditions on request when issuing your quotation.
In the event of a no-show, the initial cost of the service will be invoiced, as you will already have committed to this cost.