- A wealth of experience stretching back to 1958
- Certificate of professional competence in national and international road passenger transport (No. 25722)
- Geneva’s only limousine rental company with ISO 9001 certification Guaranteed high quality management and services
- All Globe Limousines vehicles are equipped with tachygraphs and 96000 permits in accordance with Geneva’s private passenger transport regulations
- Member of the Association Genevoise de Limousines
- We will respond to your request in under 24 hours
- A tailormade service with a ready response 24/7/365
- A transfer is transport from one predetermined point to another
- Provision of a vehicles does not necessarily involve a predetermined programme or route
- Our quotations are calculated starting from, and finishing at, our garage
- All vehicles are provided with a chauffeur
- Qualified, discreet, multilingual chauffeurs
- Relevant permits (Code 121, D1, D, E)
- Professional limousine chauffeur cards
- Certificates of professional competence
Payment can be made in advance. You will be sent a form for payment by credit card, which must be returned to us, duly signed, to indicate your agreement.
- Swiss companies are only authorised to provide a service as long as either the departure or arrival point is located in Swiss territory
- French VAT adds a kilometre tax for any vehicle transporting fewer than nine passengers
On the evening prior to the day of the service.
Our professional team is trained to provide a rapid response to urgent requests. However, we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to provide a service at the last minute.
- Your contact details
- Your pick-up details
- The number of passengers
- The final destination
- The meal supplement applies for services provided between 11.30 am and 2.30 pm and 6.30 and 9.30 pm.
- The baggage supplement is a tariff applied for more than 10 items of luggage.
To protect the physical integrity of our clients and their goods (whether or not conveyed in our vehicles) using armed or non-armed agents, in total discretion.
To provide transport as required by our clients in armoured vehicles or limousines.
Our agents hold:
– professional limousine chauffeur cards
– security agent cards
– licences to bear weapons
– First Aid certificates
All our agents are ex-military personnel having served as either non-commissioned or commissioned officers.
Our agents are available 24/7/365.
Our agents are equipped with the latest generation communication resources. Two armoured Mercedes GLE 500 Guard VR6 vehicles are available to transport you, together with a fleet of saloon cars, people carriers and minibuses.
Personal protection and event security (weddings, private parties, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events etc.).